Strategic Planning Analyst II
2017-07-12 Job ID: 9297 Category: Technology
- 4-7 years Candidates for these positions must have a valid A and P certificate and avionics training is preferred.
- It is highly desirable for candidates to have five years recent line or hangar aircraft maintenance experience.
- Should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to handle several projects simultaneously with minimum supervision, well organized and able to prioritize work to meet established deadlines.
- Engineering and or college experience desirable.
- Strong computer experience with MS Office products and our Client’ s applications (TOS, DBMS, TOPS, Brio) preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills / customer-focused attitude required.
- Technical Analysts are responsible for performing a variety of analytical, administrative, and technical functions.
- They support and work directly with the Cabin Maintenance Planning, Materials, Engineering, Outside Vendors, and front line maintenance.
- The Technical Analysts Monitor applicable cabin interior related log items.
- They provide technical support, both avionics and systems, by adding troubleshooting remarks FIM, M/M, & IPC references, and P/N information.
- Request aircraft routing into maintenance and arrange solutions/parts for layover aircraft.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.