The Storekeeper I will be responsible for providing assistance to the Company’s Manufacturing Department to include packaging, shipping, stocking, and/or receiving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pack finished goods, label and pull stock for shipment, and stock newly received materials in accordance with SOP?s and FIFO techniques.
- Following the defined sequence, pull product components and place into kits, ensuring Supervisor is informed of any shortages or incorrect quantities.
- Perform parts provider duties by means of filling bins, cleaning parts, and supporting one-piece flow lines.
- Receive materials on the receiving dock while ensuring consistent and timely communication with Purchasing as needed.
- Process RMA?s from receiving.
- Clean, organize, and label the stock area to ensure product components are neat and visually organized.
- Receive inventory and ensure kit shortage log is maintained.
- Work on cycle count issues with Inventory / Production Departments.
- Additional duties as necessary.
PRODUCT SKILL SET:
-Kitting, receiving, packaging, spider and / or packaging for Company products to include clamps, easy kits, armboards, carts, and life pole.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0 - 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment, shipping and receiving, freight carrier interface, packaging procedures, and materials (banding, foam-in-place systems, and shipping containers).
- Computer literacy to include MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented and solid organizational skills.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and move up to seventy-five (75) pounds.
- The ability to lift, climb, bend, walk, and stoop while handling materials for extended periods of time.