Sr. TCO Engineer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
- Project Scoping & Planning
- General Project Management (forming project teams, budgeting, assigning & tracking tasks, identify & mitigating project risks, etc.)
- Update mechanical CAD drawings using Pro-E
- Review of Design Inputs and Outputs
- Evaluating and Applying Regulatory Standards
- Lean and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Manage one engineer
- Performs other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5-10 years of applied project management experience
- Experience as a team lead managing multiple projects and coordinating activities (schedules, resource, budgets, etc.) between multiple project managers, preferred.
- The ability to analyze, modify and create mechanical designs is a plus
- Applied experience with Microsoft Project as well as other Office Suite applications
- Prior SAP experience preferred (including DIRs, BOMs, MMDS, and Engineering Changes)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders in Marketing, R&D, QA, Regulatory, Sourcing, and Operations.
- Well-versed in Medical Device Design Controls.
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
Ability to lead and coach other team members in the spirit of cross functionality