Post Date: 06/02/2017 Job ID: 8813 Category: Professional
- Leads key internal stakeholders through an issue resolution discussions
- Advises business leaders of trends in customer financial operations issues
- Leads client meetings which discuss resolving billing, collections and payment issues
- Assesses gaps in Elite billing processes to reduce risk and strengthen the client relationship
- Provides transparency in client activities by recording significant client interactions in Elite business systems as required.
- Works with corporate billing team to resolve sales tax issues and collect sales tax exemption certificates
- Sets proper expectations and keeps the customer updated about progress
- Works collaboratively and cross-functionally to identify root causes of issues and drive changes in process that benefit the customers
- Works special projects related to collections, AR Holds, Elite Holds, Support Holds and invoice disputes
- Our client is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’ s businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world’ s most trusted news organization.
- 5+ years of customer facing billing, collections or cash applications experience preferably in complex, enterprise software sales environment
- Ability to navigate and drive change in a complex organization
- Excellent organizational skills and follow up
- Keen analytical skills
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships w/ internal stakeholders & clients
- Ability to set client expectations and have difficult discussions with clients
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with and facilitate small groups; and synthesize complex information into crisp executive summaries for diverse audiences.
- Competent in 3E, CRMoD, and SharePoint
- Knowledge in any of the following systems a plus: Get Paid, Softrax, NetAgent, SalesForce.com, Orbitax and Checkpoint
- Bachelor degree
- In lieu of degree, 6-8 years of relevant forensic accounting and customer facing experience accepted scription