Special Sales Coordinator
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Post Date: 07/03/2017 2017-07-03 Job ID: 9194 Category: Professional
- Special Sales Coordinator will be responsible to support the Special Sales Department with administrative duties upon request.
- Establish Customer Identification Numbers (CRM#s) in Siebel each morning for European Delivery & Military Programs.
- Enter European Delivery reservation request information into Siebel and e-mail reservation letters to dealers
- Enter Military Purchase Order information into Siebel and e-mail dealers and customers
- Compile and e-mail the confirmation letter to European Delivery customers after Siebel entry and Power of Attorney packages for AG is completed by the ED coordinator.
- Prepare customer file folders including labels for all program vehicles.
- Assist with filing of customer files, answering phones, administrative duties for the department.
- During the training process, the Special Sales Coordinator will not be responsible to answer department 800#.
- Assist with Power Point presentations and department projects upon request
- Responsible for the payment of department and dealer invoices
- Responsible for SAP and Reporting
- Responsible for daily monitoring of the Special Sales email inbox. Our Client’ s point of contact for our Client’ s, U.S. MINI dealers, field personnel and customers regarding Military Sales, Diplomatic and Embassy Programs.
- The coordinator will be responsible for resolving customer situations.
- This position requires an individual with strong customer relations skills and must maintain a positive and friendly demeanor with customers, dealer personnel and internal colleagues.
- Responsible for maintaining the daily activities of the Diplomatic Sales Program.
- Includes verifying sales documents, issuing authorizations and monthly reimbursement to the dealers via Misc. Billing.
- The coordinator should proactively communicate with the dealer body to ensure all needed documentation has been submitted to reconcile and complete reimbursement.
- The coordinator will be required to support all Special Sales programs, including but not limited to our Client’ s Car Club of America, European Delivery and Group Partner Program.
- Tasks to include assisting with European Delivery Registration documentation, assisting with the processing of our Client’ s CCA appeals, our Client’ s Group Partner Program forms and Security documents when necessary.
- Responsible for the coordination of the Embassy program.
- This includes verifying documents, obtaining AG approval and maintenance of excel sales spreadsheet.
- The coordinator must maintain communication with the dealer to provide approved incentive/pricing to ensure a timely response in order to finalize sale process with the Embassy.
- Once the vehicle is delivered, the coordinator must reconcile the fees and incentive reimbursement to the dealer via Misc. Billing and reconcile reimbursement with our Client AG.
- Program requires attention to detail and continuous follow up between our Client’ s AG, Controlling and the dealer.
- Responsible for assisting and resolving Special Sales customer situations via the 800 number.
- This is critical to ensure a high level of customer relations skills, capable of balancing heavy work load while maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor with customers and dealers.
- The coordinator must be proficient in all of our Client’ s Special Sales Programs, policies and procedures.
- The coordinator will assist with any departmental administrative duties to include filing, copies and FedEx mailings as needed.
- Associate Degree, or the equivalent in work experience.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 3-5 years automotive experience a plus.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Strong independent decision-making, problem-solving and collaborative skills.
- Strong prioritization, organization and follow up skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Flexible to deal with interruptions, changing priorities and deadlines.
- Microsoft Office: Strong proficiency in MS Word and Excel. PowerPoint a plus.
- IFT& SAP a plus.
- Well-developed skills in effectively and comfortably interacts with all levels of management and local/international associates.
- Knowledge of company policies, systems and procedures to serve as program resource.
- Respect and supports work ethics and confidentiality reflective of company values.
- German a plus but not a requirement
- Automotive Sales
- Customer Relations