2017-07-17 Job ID: 9363 Category: Technology
- This role supports the sourcing and supplier metrics and sourcing project pipeline as well as compliance and supplier evaluation activities.
- In addition this person will track commodity trends, maintain the global spend visibility tool for the team and documenting the reason codes for PPV in order to minimize the unfavorable cost increases.
- This individual will also collect, track, and document changes and additions Quality System forms and documents.
- Work closely with the Director of Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Production Manager, Sales Coordinators, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, and other departments (as necessary) to maintain production efficiency and quality.
- Gather, analyze and report data from key Strategic Sourcing initiatives ensuring accurate information reporting
- Complete projects that require data mining, analysis and presentation.
- Maintain dashboards to track Strategic Sourcing (SS) Transformation Roadmap process
- Facilitate and manage Key Projects which include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining Sourcing contract database
- Gathering and reporting WA supplier spend visibility database
- Maintaining Strategic Sourcing Scoreboard
- Keeping Sourcing templates current in SS Google site
- Creating, maintaining, and supporting Critical Supplier scorecards
- Maintaining supplier regulatory compliance data base
- Assisting with risk analysis and mitigation activities
- Organizing logistics for Sourcing events (Commodity report-outs, supplier summits, supplier business reviews etc.)
- Ensuring global direct, indirect and supplier communications
- Developing and maintaining a robust document storage and retrieval database
- Support Commodity teams during negotiations and contract award
- Support new supplier investigation and capability assessment
- Actively manage commodities such as Packaging, Soft Cases, Labels, and DFU’ s to drive savings in support of corporates targets, risk mitigation and supplier relationship management
- Payment term optimization
- Business Integration Support
- Comply with our ISO 9001 13485 Quality System standards.
- Maintain the 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize and Sustain) program for your area.
- Propose operational changes to the Director of Supply Chain to improve efficiency, eliminate wasteful processes and to reduce cost (e.g. methods of planning, forecasting, MPS etc).
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Business, Operations or related field.
- Strong working knowledge of MRP/SAP database preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point and Word.
- Strong written documentation, oral communication and business acumen via phone, email and formal presentation.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data for trend analysis required.
- Working knowledge with determining whether data is within expected performance limits.
- Ability to create reports that summarize findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Working knowledge of Google mail, drives and sites.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, self-directed and motivated as well as task oriented.
- Must be organized and have a keen attention to detail.