Software Quality Coordinator
- The Software Tester provides software quality assurance services for projects and systems.
- Oversees the maturation of a work unit(s) development methodologies and confirms regulatory compliance as it applies to software support for the business areas served.
- Supports the development of deliverables, defines and analyzes product validation for new and/or modified applications. Investigates operational and process problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel.
- Serves as quality subject matter expert across each regulatory body and team methodology and acts as a consultant to colleagues and customers.
- Devises and applies quality controls for in-house and vended product.
- Participates in the development, maintenance, and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Develop test library and scripts in test management tools.
- Ability to cross-analyze software development documentation (business requirements, function specification, design specification) to ascertain system functionality / features.
Specific Job Details:
- Looking for an experienced Software Quality Coordinator to help drive several testing initiatives related to implementing Epic.
- The individual will be responsible for coordinating and leading multiple testing efforts.
- Must have extensive experience coordinating with teams in a distributed network, strong presentation & verbal skills.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server or Microsoft Test Manager is a plus.
- Experienced with the preparation of testing reports and coordinating project testing; with software development lifecycles as they relate to product verification and validation; and in analyzing and advising on software development documentation techniques.