Software Quality Assurance/Tester
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Post Date: 06/08/2017 2017-06-08 Job ID: 8855 Category: Technology
- Well-rounded, seasoned QA professional with experience in various technologies including web and mobile testing, hardware-related testing, web services testing, etc.
- Flexible and can work in a fast, dynamic, changing environment in which project approach and expectations may be fluid
- Innovative, outside-the-box thinker
- Someone who can see the big picture and develop a vision for the overall testing scope and approach, as well as roll up his/her sleeves and get dirty with test execution as needed.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Ability to manage all QA activities related to assigned projects including:
- Developing and implementing the Test Plan and Test Strategy for project
- Defining test scenarios and test cases
- Identifying milestones and checkpoints and setting measurable criteria to check the quality on timely basis
- Reporting quality metrics to the project team and stake holders
- Managing all testing activities including UAT and test defect management throughout the duration of the project