Software QA Analyst
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Well-rounded, seasoned QA professional with experience in various technologies including web and mobile testing, hardware-related testing, web services testing, etc.
- Flexible and can work in a fast, dynamic, changing environment in which project approach and expectations may be fluid
- Innovative, outside-the-box thinker
- Someone who can see the big picture and develop a vision for the overall testing scope and approach, as well as roll up his/her sleeves and get dirty with test execution as needed.
- Information Security experience is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Manual testing experience – the current project need most likely will NOT involve any test automation work (writing and executing automated test scripts, etc), although automated testing experience is a plus
- Experience testing apps on mobile devices is a plus
- Jira experience is a plus