- Relevant engineering degree.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- C/C++ programming languages.
- git version control.
- Cross platform software development experience in Linux hosts, preferably Ubuntu.
- Linux OS based real time embedded systems software development, preferably based on Yocto Project.
- Experience in ARM Cortex-A9 processors, preferably based on NXP i.MX6.
- Qt framework based GUI and multithreaded application development.
- Knowledge of CAN bus and CANopen protocol stack.
Nice to have skills:
- Medical device development experience.
- IEC 62304 medical device software lifecycle processes.
- Agile based project development.
- Atlassian tools such as JIRA/bitbucket.
- Continuous Integration and Testing, preferably Jenkins, Lettuce.
- Electronics lab tools such as scopes, logic analyzers etc.
- Translate legacy iOS applications to Embedded Qt platform.