Software Development Engineer III
Parsippany, New Jersey
- Sell the position- this is the first exposure many candidates have to our brand. Speak directly to your target audience.
- Write in first person (use the word “you”). State the value and impact the new hire will have on the organization.
- Avoid abbreviations and Client-specific acronyms (FIG = Financial Institutions Group, Sr. = Senior).
- Limit the bullet points to fewer than 7 per section and focus on what is most important.
- Arial Font, 10 pt, and maintain capitalization, bold & underline styles as seen. Avoid excessive formatting.
- Don’t include the standard Client overview (boilerplate), as this is included automatically on each career site posting.
- 5+ years real-world professional experience in server-side Java development including the Java EE technologies (JDBC, EJB, and JMS), and Structured Framework experience (Struts)
- Working knowledge of XML and related technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, and XPath
- Experience in developing Java EE applications on WebLogic or WebSphere
- Background in relational databases and experience with applications that utilize relational databases
- General knowledge of SQL
- Experience with multidimensional databases and the MDX query language.
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and will have exceptional writing and communication skills to establish relationships and work with all levels internally and externally.
- Experience with build technologies such as Maven, Ant or Gradle
- Experience deploying software applications to the cloud a plus
- Experience with Unix or Linux shell scripting languages a plus
- Ability to operate effectively, and with a sense of possibility, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- BA, BS or MS degree