Grand Rapids, Michigan 49508
- Responsible for, and will participate in, the assessment, planning, implementing, coordinating, communicating and finalizing the discharge of the patient/resident form the hospital setting or rehab and nursing center.
- Works with other members of the health care team both inpatient and outpatient, to advocate for and ensure appropriate aftercare and follow up.
- The person will be working on the Long Term Care unit at the Rehab and Nursing Center on Kalamazoo Ave in Grand Rapids.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Long term
- For this position, a BSW or MSW will be acceptable.