Senior User Experience Architect
Post Date: 07/10/2017 Job ID: 9258 Category: Professional
- As a Senior User Experience Architect for our Client, you will be tasked with creating and communicating designs for our next generation of complex legal solutions.
- Your responsibility will include attention to detail, critical thinking, and passion for clean, modern, usable design.
- You will be expected to collaborate on a large user experience team as well as be a thought leader, taking charge of the design effort and being the voice of the customer.
- You lead by example, and know that the simplest interface and solution always requires the most work, and the most successful designs are often the ones that no one notices – because they just work.
- Design interface mockups, wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, and style guides
- Present and defend concepts to stakeholders and other UX team members
- Provide and receiving design feedback to/from peers
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming and sketching sessions with cross functional teams
- Collaborate with other UX team members and stakeholders to understand and design based on user and business needs as well as technical considerations
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Ensure designs are executed as specified in final product
- 5+ years relevant experience in user experience design
- Degree in information sciences, information design, human-computer interaction, anthropology, cognitive psychology, or related field
- Comprehensive portfolio of work that demonstrates ability to create understandable, well-thought designs
- Solid understanding of principles of design, information architecture, layout, and patterns
- Understand complex systems with large sets of always changing data
- Document and communicate complex designs with attention to detail and justify design decisions and rationale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of accessibility standards and considerations
Additional Desired Qualifications
Capable of working with HTML, JS, and/or CSS
Create prototypes for rapid user testing
Experience conducting user research
Strong visual design skills including color, typography, animation, iconography, and composition
Plan and design responsive and mobile web applications
Familiarity with Material Design best practices
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process