Senior UX Designer
- As a User Experience Designer you would join a cross-functional UX/UI team engaged in the reshaping of entire market-leading product lines.
- You will work closely with a team of designers, developers and researchers to create holistic experience solutions for mobile and web.
- The group is small, diverse, focused, fun, practices Agile/Lean UX.
- We are internal consultants, and work on a wide range of sophisticated applications with rich interaction models targeted to professionals around the world.
- Work closely with product teams to uncover business needs, develop design strategies and communicate your design solutions
- Design and specify the product experience using iterative design techniques including design studios, customer interviews and usability testing
- Produce design deliverables such as sketches, scenarios, wireframes, mental models and prototypes
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
- Help define and maintain a global patterns and guidelines library
- Evangelize experience design throughout the organization
- Proven ability to work in a cross-discipline, open and creative team
- Highly creative, detail-oriented, passionate about delivering the best user experience possible
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple UX projects at a time
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with modern web technologies
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a design-related discipline
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in user-centric design
- Background in visual design a plus
- Experience in rapid prototyping a plus
- Experience working in an agile development environment a plus
- 5+ of UX design and visual design