Senior Systems Administrator
Post Date: 06/12/2017 2017-06-12 Job ID: 8896 Category: Technology
- Maintain portfolio client relationship management and middleware systems (Salesforce, SyncFrog) and interface with all areas of the firm.
- Ensure daily middleware and change management files are implemented on a timely and accurate basis.
- Perform daily and weekly electronic reconciliation of systems to change management requests.
- Create and verify client performance files.
- Resolve settlement issues in a timely manner.
- Identify workflows/system improvements and support for the sales force and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in a related area and 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting and managing resolution of newly discovered software issues and systematic problems.
- Ability to understand complex systems and business modeling concepts, business development, and analysis.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Systems Analyst experience.
- A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills; able to collect and analyze business information and draw accurate conclusions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Project Management skills with ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business operations challenges
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execution
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Collaborate and maintain working relationships with appropriate technology contacts and peer company contacts
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility