Senior Software Developer
- You will provide actionable intelligence on how the product is used.
- The insights you generate will allow us to guide customers to more effective ways to use the product, to understand how customers use it, and to guide the Product Team in selecting enhancements and changes to the product.
- These insights will be essential in diagnosing issues when the customer experience is sub-optimal.
Most Desired Technologies and Skills
- Hadoop / HBase / Apache Spark
- ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana)
- Git or Mercurial
Other Desirable Technologies and Skills
- Amazon Cloud Technologies
- Ruby / Rspec
- Linux / Unix Admin
- VMWare Workstation / Oracle VirtualBox
- Python and/or Powershell
- C++ / .NET
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required. Degrees in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or Music preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience
- DataScope Select (DSS) is our Client's strategic data delivery platform for non-streaming financial content.
- The platform is a full cross-asset offering with intelligently linked data for our Client's content including Reference Data, Corporate Actions, Legal Entity Data, End-of-Day/Intra-Day Pricing, Evaluated Pricing Services, News, and much more.
- The platform is built on the cornerstones of high reliability, high performance and customer convenience.
- Customers can use a Web GUI, FTP, REST API, and SOAP API to interact with DataScope Select.