Senior Software Developer
Voca Technical has an opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer with our client in Eagan. Interested candidates will reach out to Barry Hakes at email@example.com, direct line 651-319-4004
- Programming Languages – C#.
- Database – Elastic Search (Lucene), MS SQL Server.
- Operating Systems – Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012.
- Unit Testing – MSTest, JSUnit & Nunit.
- Implement Object Oriented designs applying working knowledge of design patterns in presentation, data and business modules.
- Collaborate with Lead Software Engineer and Architects on design decisions and direction for application requirements.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Troubleshoot user issues, working with development team, business, operations, customer service and users.
- Contribute to requirement and design reviews with business partners and other engineers.
- Facilitate and fulfill tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g. peer reviews and paired programming, Test Driven Development, daily stand up meetings).
- A four-year degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a technology environment.
- Experience with following technologies
- Elastic Search (Lucene)
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC
- MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Experience with Elastic Search including full text search and indexing. Includes experience with publishing pathways in an Enterprise environment, requiring high scalability and performance.
- General understanding of software development quality processes.
- Experience with requirement gathering and analysis process.
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.