Senior Software Architect
Post Date: 06/19/2017 Job ID: 9000 Category: Technology
Our Client is looking for a seasoned developer with a good quality sense to work on an analytics project for elastic-driven data visualizations primarily using Java and Angular JS.
- Angular JS (v2)
- AWS or equivalent cloud skills
- Version control system (TFS and GIT) experience and preferably package management system experience.
- Experience with AWS and on-prem integration.
- Familiarity with back-end web technologies and services including Elastic.
- The ability to recommend and help coordinate quality automation and performance improvements within the scope of the above abilities, including
- PACT Testing (Consumer-driven contracts)
- Automation of PACT testing and other processes such as webpack compatibility and Dynamo flow/interaction.
- Ideation for automation of testing related to (complex) interactive UI, GraphQL endpoints, and the big data/microservices under those endpoints.
- AWS-hosted build tool configuration testing and validation related to Spinnaker, SonarQube, Jenkins.
- Working with other teams around integration dependency issues and surfacing via automation.
- Quality tool install, configuration, and streamlining including work with Gradle.
- Ideating on best way to track Product-level service use, scaling, and potentially feature-level billing in coordination with cloud native operations team and platform search team.
- Coordination around best ways to optimize Elastic (search and caching) and validate results of optimization.