Post Date: 05/16/2017 Job ID: 8645 Category: Professional
The Senior Recruiter will manage recruiting activities, initiatives and strategies for varied levels of talent within the Operations function of First Data. In consultation with business and HR leadership, the Recruiter develops recruitment strategies to generate pro-active and real time candidate pipelines in alignment with business goals and key initiatives. They will also manage and execute on full lifecycle recruiting.
• Employ creative sourcing to include: direct recruiting, self driven research, prospecting and referral sourcing into target companies, job boards, associations, targeted email campaigns, and social networking both internally and externally.
• Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing/candidate generation, cold calling, marketing, research, interviewing, assessments, presentation, negotiation and closing.
• Perform Talent Acquisition Planning with Hiring Managers and provides consultation to make effective hiring decisions.
• Leads task force and talent networking events to effectively raise and evangelize talent.
• Think laterally across First Data organizations, brokering and cross-promoting talent and leveraging relationships across all functions.
• Stay abreast of industry best practices and business trends and constantly imbed creative practices into on-going recruitment.
• Minimum of 4 years recruiting experience.
• Demonstrated success with individual contributor to Director-level Recruiting; Accounting, Finance or Legal experience is a plus.
• Ability to synthesize complex business information and processes with excellent customer service background.
• Ability to build compelling business cases, and execute flawlessly in a constantly changing environment.
• Must think and act broadly, across traditional functional and business units.
• Be constantly engaged to network, generate, share, leverage and promote talent for the success of the organization.
• Superb communication skills and sales aptitude/background.
• Consultative approach
• Excellent presentational speaking skills.
• Skilled at cold calling and building quick rapport.
• Ability to present a compelling value proposition.
• Demonstrated research interest and analytical skills.
• Bachelor’ s Degree.