Senior Project Manager
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- As a Sr. Project Manager, you will be working cross-functionally in our Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), which manages enterprise-wide initiatives as a holistic portfolio.
- This model allows us to take a more agile approach to strategic decision-making that affects every corner of the organization. Our EPMO is a fast-moving, collaborative, and inclusive environment.
- We value creativity, change, and healthy skepticism about the status quo.
- Overseeing a variety of projects, focused in data warehousing and analytics, on both the insurance side (Priority Health) and the provider side (our Client's Hospital Group and Medical Group)
- Bringing together technical and business project team members, assigning responsibilities, and coordinating their work
- Developing all project documentation (including requirements, scope, and schedules), managing budgets, and communicating with stakeholders
- Adhering to our existing Project Management Methodology and quality standards
- Ensuring project success at every level
- Education - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or equivalent
- Experience – 10 years of experience in managing data and/or healthcare projects
- Excellent communicator (written/verbal)
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, Project)
- Comfortable with fast change and a fair amount of uncertainty
- Must be onsite 4-5 days per week
- Travelers will be considered but rate must include travel within the rate range
Experience - 15 years of experience in managing data and/or healthcare projects, leading multiple moderately-sized project teams of eight or more team members in multiple technologies and/or business functions
Licenses - PMP or PgMP certification
Some knowledge of SQL programming, data management/structuring concepts, and business intelligence tools (Business Objects or Tableau).