Senior Project Manager-IS
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Ensuring adherence to the Health Project Management methodology and quality standards, oversees various high-priority projects of mid to large size requiring considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
- Responsible for assembling technical and operational project team members, coordinating activities, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of a project.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implementation.
- Able to grasp concepts required to understand the overall project scope, and to communicate effectively with project team members, end users and external resources.
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and deliverables.
- Competent to work at the highest levels of all phases of project leadership.
- Regularly provides guidance, direction and training to less experienced Project Managers.