- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for an organization.
- Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly.
- Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales channels.
- Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 7 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.