Senior Java Developer
Eagan, Minnesota 55123
- Provide strong user interface design, development and coding expertise.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development; including analysis, design, implementation and testing of new Web-based applications.
- Share and communicate technical knowledge, expertise and best practices to the other developers on the team related to user interface technologies.
- Provide development estimates and timelines and track progress against these timelines.
- Responsible for providing progress update reports and informing management of issues.
- Identify process and technology practices related to architecture and development that can improve efficiency and add business value.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to technology challenges.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related studies (Masters desired)
- Additional experience with technologies such as Hadoop, Git, REST, Groovy, Bootstrap, TFS, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Webpack, Ant, NPM and NoSQL DB would be a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to deliver results with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities and exhibit technical leadership
- Demonstrated ability to mentor/train other developers on user interface technologies
- Proven track record of being able to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience on project using an Agile software development methodology a plus