Senior HR Compensation Analyst
New York, New York
- Assists with the development, implementation and administration of compensation, such as salaries, short- and long-term incentives, job evaluations, performance appraisals, salary increases, salary surveys, and long- and short-term incentive plans.
- May provide services in Executive Compensation, International Compensation, Sales Compensation, and other specialized areas of compensation.
- Supports salary survey participation and conducts market pricing analysis.
- Assists with year-end compensation review process.
- Provide Business Unit support by providing ad-hoc analyses for HRBPs.
- Assist with preparation of documents/analysis for Management Compensation Committee meetings.
- Runs routine reports and analyses on compensation plan performance and competitiveness.
- Supports drafting of compensation education materials for employees or managers.
- Education, Professional Accomplishments and Certifications
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience Required: 2 to 3 years Special
- Qualifications: working towards CCP or equivalent