Senior Data Analyst II
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management, finance, or equivalent work experience required along with a minimum of 1-2 years of related technical and/or data analysis experience.
- Candidate must possess strong technical skills, with a strong emphasis on Excel, SQL, creating datasets, database querying and report development tools (SAS, Tableau, Hyperion, etc.).
- SAS programming or similar programming skills strongly preferred.
- Must have strong organizational, communication (both oral and written), time management, and analytical skills along with the ability to develop effective relationships.
- Should have demonstrated initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to work with highly confidential information, moderate supervision and should be able to work under strict deadlines and on multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in present position.
- This position is responsible for developing and analyzing Reservations and Customer Care metrics, with a focus on Customer Care. Produces daily, weekly and monthly operational reports for Reservation Sales and Customer Care, explaining variances to plan, forecast, and prior year and makes recommendations to senior leaders to enhance operational performance.
- Implements solutions to streamline and automate reporting processes, including building and manipulating datasets, SQL programming using SAS, and utilizing data visualization and business intelligence tools.
- Uses SAS, Hyperion, Excel and other standard reporting tools to create reports sent to various business partners throughout the Reservations and Customer Care division.
- Performs ad-hoc data analysis in support of the field and senior leadership.
- Develops and monitors goals for Reservations and Customer Care by individual lines of business, queues, and individual specialists, and makes recommendations for changes to ensure efficiency, cost savings, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Practices safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedure.