Senior Credit & Collections Administrator
Dallas, Texas 75234
Reporting to Corporate Credit & Collections Supervisor, the Senior Credit Administrator will work directly with Customers, Customer Service Department, Sales and Laboratory Management to support timely resolution of credit management, accounts analysis and collection relations issues. The Senior Credit Administrator will ensure customers adherence to credit terms, processing accounts receivable maintenance requests and adjustments to customer accounts. This position will require timely communication to our clients management about collection and credit status of customer account portfolio.
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts, initiating appropriate action and maintaining collection records.
- Initiating appropriate follow-up action on payment arrangements and timelines.
- Communicates with customers, salespeople, branch managers and all other involved parties to analyze and resolve credit disputes and issues.
- Monitoring the A/R aging with weekly reporting to credit and collections management.
- Review and reconcile customer accounts for payment or billing discrepancies.
- Monitoring of past due accounts beyond credit terms and within adherence to credit policy.
- Month end aging reports with notes for bad debt reserve calculations.
- Analysis and calculation of adjustments, missed discounts, finance charges, and others at customer level following corporate policies and guidelines.
- Must maintain full knowledge of corporate organization to efficiently assist customers to meet their needs.
- Perform accounts analysis and reconciliation in order to maintain accuracy and integrity of customer accounts.
- Responsible for statements validation for monthly regression and production.
- Maintenance of statements flags.
- Encourage customers to access statements electronically through our Green Initiative program.
- Perform special accounts receivables projects as needed.
- Assisting Finance Customer Care Department with timely closing of unresolved tickets.
- Performs other special and time sensitive projects as assigned by Supervisor.
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word a must.
- Minimum 5 years credit, collection, accounts receivable experience.
- Prior account reconciliation experience required.
- Good judgement and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, organized.
- Bi-Lingual desired, but not required.
- Customer service oriented, Business to Business collections, soft collection approach.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.