Senior Business Systems Analyst
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49546
- Formulates and defines average to large project scopes and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems, considering software applications capacity, resource availability, operating time and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Participates in project leadership by documenting scope and defining implementation procedures.
- Provides technical project management, often leading work on new implementations and upgrades of related systems, and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Documents and drives best practices throughout the system.
- Staff members in this position are effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced Business Systems Analysts.