Senior Business Analyst
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Post Date: 05/30/2017 2017-05-30 Job ID: 8767 Category: Professional
- Design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
- Track and analyze business process trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the business.
- Collecting and analyzing the project’ s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the business needs.
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Communicating effectively with business and internal teams to deliver product’ s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios.
- Coordinating with the groups of business who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.