Senior Business Analyst
Eagan, Minnesota 55123
- Works with main clients, project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.