Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Business architects model the relationship between objectives, strategies, organizational structures, business functions, roles, key processes, and ultimately, the technology capabilities that support and enable the business to run, grow, and transform.
- Business Architects understand the strategic direction of the organization, its structure, functions and required capabilities, and align emerging and supporting technologies to fully deliver the required capabilities in the most effective manner possible.
- Management, including relationship management, strategic planning, technical program management or solution delivery
- Business analysis, including facilitation and documentation of requirements
- Enterprise architecture processes, techniques, patterns and standards
- Business process design or re-engineering methods, modeling and tools
- Executive presentations, presence and communications
- Health care-specific applications, interoperability standards and security/privacy implications
- Enterprise architecture strategies and principles
- Business financials and reporting
- Health care strategic planning processes and priorities