Eagan, Minnesota 55123
- Assists SOX Coordinators with internal controls testing.
- Prepares test work according to established test procedures and guidelines.
- Work with appropriate Coordinator to verify and communicate identified issues.
- Ability to efficiently document test results so that they are easily understood by a 3rd party.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Understanding of information systems and terminology.
- Effective organizational and communication skills.
- 2 - 6 years SOX or audit experience. IT experience not required but would be a plus.
- Needs a Bachelors and CPA, CIA or MBA.
- Needs to be proficient in Excel.