Security Engineer, Senior
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Primary role is to develop and implement enterprise information security strategies, technical architectures and solutions.
- Plans, designs, develops, implements and enforces audit of the security policies and procedures that safeguard the integrity of, and access to, enterprise systems, files and data elements.
- Researches and advocates new technologies, architectures and security products to support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners and vendors.
- Represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and consulting assistance for IT security projects and managed systems.
- Demonstrates security expertise and consults in product selection, procedure development, application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts.
- Coordinates and delivers security assessments and reviews of internally and externally-hosted application and infrastructure systems, to ensure security compliance.
- Consults with other technical staff to ensure that the adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate any identified risks sufficiently to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Contributes to management/executive level risk assessment reporting and security briefings to advise of critical issues that may affect customer, or corporate security objectives.
- Contractors in this position are effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Security Engineers.
- Mid-senior level engineer that has security background, and more importantly build/design knowledge within a Windows / AD environment.
- 100% on-site, all inclusive.
- Strong Windows Active Directory Experience.