St. Paul, Minnesota 55102
- Provides professional, courteous escort guidance to patients during their clinic visit. Supports all fellow employees and clinicians to improve patient quality of care.
- Follows assigned clinician and records the Subjective and Objective portions of the SOAP note into electronic health record. Under the direction of the assigned physician, provides other support as deemed necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Escorts patients to appropriate exam room and document history in accordance with established clinic procedures.
- Assists assigned provider in providing professional, quality medical care to patients and quality support to medical staff in clinic.
- Prepares and distributes patient education materials as needed.
- Provides telephone data collection as requested under the direction of an RN or provider.
- Computer Skills Advanced: Skilled in specialized computer software. Ability to use more advanced functions, formulas and other special elements of the specific program or application.
- Data Entry: Skilled in entering data and calculating items for processing; input of data into computer systems.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Organization: Effective management of projects, deadlines, and work load prioritizing; putting things together in an orderly and functional whole.
- Problem Solving: Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; utilizes appropriate tools and staff resources along with sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
- Written Communication: Ability to organize and express information and ideas in written form to individuals as well as groups. Construct messages that are clear and convincing.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Post-secondary education attending or entering medical school preferred.
- Submittal requires a typing test with resume.
- Candidates must be able to type 75 WPM or greater.