Sales and Ops Analyst
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
Basic job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.