Sales and Ops Analyst
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports.
Basic job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Tracks financial status by monitoring variances from plan.
- Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increases productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.