Sales Support Analyst
New York, New York
- Manage and contact a designated list of trial subscribers to generate specific appointments (both in person and WebEx) for External Sales
- Support National Account Manager in developing new business and existing relationships.
- Research prospective advisor clients using multiple sources including, but not limited to, internal CRM database, purchased client lists, internet research
- Use cold call techniques to generate new trial subscribers, business leads, and set up meetings for National Account Manager in designated territory
- Help grow sales and activity within assigned territory, specifically within a segmented advisor base
- Provide service and support to financial advisors by responding to requests and resolving any issues.
- Support all major industry conference activity by scheduling at-event External Sales meetings
- Cultivates and maintains relationships.
- Follows up with financial consultants who establish new business and continually educates them on current products and upcoming new products.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or marketing/sales
- Experience Required: 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Adept at creating and executing high volume call campaigns to set up a minimum of 1000 meetings on behalf of sales team
- MUST have Knowledge of the Investment Management Industry
- Leverages Salesforce.com for prospecting and individual reporting processes
- Ability to converse knowledgeably with financial advisors and other key personnel about investment solutions and current economic and market conditions.
- Treats others with respect and consideration.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyses information and standard practices to make judgments
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Knows how to navigate the customer organization and identify key facts
- Maintains customer information regarding decision makers in internal sales systems, as directed
- Knows the fundamentals of customer retention, including how to identify valuable customers and their basic needs
- Develops basic understanding of standard of our ClientDWA offerings and major areas of expertise
- Develops a basic understanding of competitors’ standard products and services
- Participates in dialogue with assigned customers
- Participates in the communication with the internal team
- Familiar with external trends (i.e. business trends, regulatory issues, global implications) to contribute to the anticipation of customers’ needs
- Collaborates with colleagues and customers to assess customers’ immediate needs
- Understands the other roles that are part of the sales process (e.g., sales support) and collaborates with the right individuals with the right information at the right time
- Develops an understanding for sales performance and the strongest and weakest customers, bestselling products, and successful sales techniques
- Assists in identifying opportunity in territory and develops a sales plan for the territory, including a list of high priority customers to target
- Under direct supervision conducts an ongoing review of the territory plan, referring back to it regularly to make sure the plan is on target
- Provides customers with basic, standard information regarding products/offerings