Sales Order Specialist
Eagan, Minnesota 55123
- Achieve individual retention and subscription conversion goals on a monthly basis
- Resolve customer inquiries received via phone, mail, or email in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts
- Accountable for meeting and maintaining established metrics
- Performs other duties as identified or assigned.
- Daily Activity - 60% Inbound & 40% Outbound Calling
- Four-year college degree is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years working in a customer service or sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers.
- Professional attitude and strong service orientation.
- Solid customer service skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment.
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen of West’s expansive customer base, products, systems and processes end-to-end.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft office products. SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.