Sales Order Specialist
- Achieve individual sales lead goals on a monthly and quarterly basis with a focus on creating new client relationships and TREWS revenue opportunities.
- Achieve outbound dial and contact expectations on a daily basis via working the campaigns loaded in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain a deep working knowledge of our Expert Witness Service offerings.
- Actively seek out new Expert Intelligence Report sales as well as gather feedback and develop new sales opportunities from existing clients that have ordered EIRs.
- Respond and direct any overflow inbound calls while managing core outbound responsibilities.
- Track, report, and analyze campaign success as needed in our CRM and other business systems, including providing feedback.
- Prioritize and manage campaigns with a high degree of impact.
- Obtain customer and competitive information during daily contacts and distribute as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
- Participates fully in meetings, training sessions, individual professional development and skill building.
- Remains up to date on new products or enhancements.
- Assumes other responsibilities as required by management.
- BA/BS in business, marketing or related area a plus. Postsecondary education strongly preferred.
- Strong sales acumen and hunger to obtain team and individual sales goals.
- Minimum 1 year experience in telemarketing, consultative sales or related field within a professional industry.
- Strong ability to interact clearly, effectively and use persuasion with a professional client base and convey a professional demeanor during all customer exchanges.
- Professional written communication skills (including email communication).
- Self-motivated, ambitious, energetic, well-organized.
- Familiarity with sales concepts, methods and techniques preferred.
- Ability to manage a high volume of client interactions with a high level of tenacity.
- A working knowledge of MS Office/internet and an aptitude for internal and proprietary business systems.
- Ability to multitask using the phone and computer for 8 hours per day.