Ann Arbor, Minnesota
Post Date: 06/20/2017 2017-06-20 Job ID: 9009 Category: Professional
- Assist sales team in securely collecting client information for new payroll clients
- Complete initial payroll setup based on enrollment documentation
- Accurate and timely data entry with front end document scanning.
- Prioritize client setups with a well-organized and systematic approach
- Liaison between sales and new accounts setup
- Utilize checklists in verification of client documentation
- Achieve a competency in myPay Solutions databases, tools and processes.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings
- Give feedback including suggestions in process efficiencies
- Complete earnings reports to meet setup parameters.
- Assist management as backup to sales operations for sales forecast reporting, journal entry emails, and client data extractions
- property and science and media markets, powered by the world' s most trusted news organization.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous administrative experience or similar position within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate and timely results under pressure
- Strong business acumen, high initiative and an achievement orientation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid computer and software literacy, with the ability to learn new technology quickly