Sales Administrative Coordinator
Post Date: 08/16/2017 2017-08-16 Job ID: 9804 Category: Professional
- This temporary worker will be critical in preparing the sales kits and materials for these brokers.
- This involves lifting boxes of material in order to prep all of the materials.
- Additionally this person will be working in Outlook email, Word and Excel doing various administrative duties.
- They will also be accessing a database to check to ensure that a broker who comes in for sales material is indeed certified to sell our Client' s products.
- Worker must have a polished appearance as they are working in a sales office.
- Communicate via telephone and in person to internal and external customers to provide guidance
- Maintain office files and other records
- Compose letters, memos and additional correspondences
- Compile reports and meeting minutes
- Schedule appointments and make travel arrangements
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrate above-average proficiency in computer software programs, particularly the Microsoft Outlook, Word,
- PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability of type 50-55 wpm
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality and work independently in support of the department
- Lifting up to 30lbs
- Ordering and maintain sales material
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be flexible, perform a wide variety of highly responsible administrative service, secretarial and clerical duties
- involving the use of independent judgment and personal initiative. tasks. Applies personal attention to detail and takes
- pride in “ going the extra mile” to achieve success.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and organize work flow so as to deliver high-quality products within
- established deadlines.
- Highly confident and able to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills to deal effectively with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
- Must exhibit a friendly, professional and customer-service oriented demeanor at all times.