Skills and Education:
Post Date: 04/04/2017 2017-04-04 Job ID: 8258 Category: Technology
- The Paid Search Strategist is responsible for managing paid search campaigns (PPC, pay per click) on multiple channels including Google, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- The Paid Search Strategist supports all aspects of paid search from strategy development, implementation, optimization, reporting and analysis.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can manage all detailed aspects of client' s day-to-day paid search campaign activities.
- Research and strategize paid search campaign plans for our clients.
- Manage accounts to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
- Facilitate the management and growth of paid search accounts and ensure that the expectations of the clients are met.
- Analyze and report on Pay per Click campaign results and present to client by documented report and presentations as necessary.
- Develop and maintain understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players, and communicate to internal customers.
- Provide client feedback and work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective post-click landing experiences.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in paid search operations with an understanding of web analytics.
- Current experience managing spend of at least 10k a month
- Experienced with paid search keyword research, campaign construction, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis is required.
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI, conversion rates, etc.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications especially in Microsoft Excel, and other Paid Search, Web Analytics applications.
- 2 to 4 years of Customer Service or Account Management
Skills and Education:
- Demonstrated success as an PPC trafficker and operations leader
- Google Adwords certification within the last year
- Strong understanding of online advertising platforms - experience with Marin or Kenshoo desirable
- Proficient with database driven web analytics and comfortable crunching numbers
- Effective written and verbal communicator with influencing skills.
- Client facing and service oriented
- Strong judgment and attention to detail
- Technically oriented
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to execute product strategy.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor’ s degree from accredited college or university required.