A SEO Coordinator – Local is responsible for claiming and optimizing Local business listings for clients. This role will be working with a large number of accounts in a task based, high production environment and implement best practices for Search Engine Marketing (SEO) as it applies to Local optimization. This role is also responsible for keeping up with industry trends and serving as thought leaders in the local sphere.
• Consult with clients via phone to gather information needed to claim their Google, Bing and Yahoo Local listings.
• Consult with external and internal customers to provide recommendations for local visibility.
• Provide data and files for local onsite optimization.
• Manage workflow through company business systems and work plans.
• Update local listings as customer contact information changes.
Leadership and Partnership:
• Research industry leading publications to keep up-to-date on industry trends and provide recommendations to the business for local product enhancements.
• Collaborate with internal partners to solve customer problems with local listings.
• Assist with product and system requirements as local landscape changes.
• Participate in special projects as assigned.
Coaching and Training:
• Assist in the training of new staff members.
• Act as a resource to develop talent on the SEO Local team through mentoring, sharing best practices, answering questions, providing support, and leading by example.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1+ year search engine marketing experience
• Experience providing consultation and guidance to internal and external partners
• Understanding of internet marketing including SEO, SEM, Local, Social Media
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced organization
• Ability to think critically and solve problems
• Fluent in using Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and strong time management to deliver high quality work for multiple accounts while meeting aggressive deadlines.
• Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, dynamic and highly cross functional environment.
• Ability to anticipate business needs and proactively address the changing environment.
• Ability to follow assigned process