SCADA QA Specialist
Omaha, Nebraska 68124
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- Identify, record and document testing thoroughly.
- Perform thorough regression testing to resolve testing issues.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Liaise with internal teams to identify requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, such as defect counts and defect densities.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Intermediate programming skills with C# and .net.
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Services (TFS).
- Assist with system administration functions such as:
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in related technical field;
- 4+ years' experience in information systems as a quality assurance analyst; experience with automated testing and related tools,
- Change management, quality assurance program development, project life cycle, report distribution, automated control balancing processes.
- Experience with performance and security testing.