Retail Sales Advisor
2017-10-04 Job ID: 10303 Category: Professional
- Provide excellent customer service in medical retail environment
- Explain features and benefits of merchandise including maternity and nursing items.
- Receive shipments of product, unpack, stock shelves, update inventory.
- Receiving inventory
- Checking received shipment against the purchase order and packing slip to confirm that what was ordered is what arrived, both correct product and correct quantity.
- Checking that received shipment for any damage that may have occurred before arrival.
- Relaying information (all correct as expected, or discrepancies) to Gift Shop Supervisor
- Removing product from packaging and pricing product as needed.
- Passing new product on to gift shop staff to be put onto the sales floor.
- Back stocking extra product as needed.
- Shift: Tues, Wed, Thurs with the possibility of more hours any day of the week especially in November and December - depending on shipments. (Will give as much notice as possible.)
- If no shipments on a certain day, may shorten hours for the day, but will be rare.
- Tuesday will for sure be 8am-2pm.
- Other days will be either 8am-2pm or 9am-3pm.
- High School diploma or equivalent education (e.g GED)
- Customer service experience, retail experience strongly preferred
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- Computer skills required to process transactions on requests and enter in new receipts.
- Receiving inventory requires being able to understand purchase orders, packing slips, and invoices (Helpful if previous experience, but not required)
- Being able to lift and move boxes and product to prepare for the sales floor and back stocking as necessary.