Retail Sales Advisor
- Provide excellent customer service in medical retail environment
- Explain features and benefits of merchandise including maternity and nursing items.
- Receive shipments of product, unpack, stock shelves, update inventory.
- High School diploma or equivalent education (e.g. GED).
- Customer service experience, retail experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare knowledge preferred.
- Computer skills required to process transactions on requests and enter in new receipts.
- Retail background.
- Willing to work with customers directly.
- Warm personality.
- Some fashion sense because they will helping someone visually.
Specific Job Details
- Helping to pick out eye glass frames and pass off information to the optician.
- Some receptionist duties as well such as clerical work, mailing packages and answering phones.
- Shift: M-F, 8-5.