Retail Franchise Development Coordinator
Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
- Provide support to the Center Development department to ensure that changes in the network are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide support to the field, Regions and Dealers for Center Development related items.
- Administer paperwork for franchising actions.
- Distribute application documents to dealers and candidates and collect and review documents for internal review.
- Distribute documents for Buy/Sells to internal departments as needed. BMW & MINI
- Prepare and submit Basic and Change forms for all Center Agreement changes.
- Ensure that workflow moves through the process in a timely manner. BMW & MINI
- Maintain Documentum and FMS files for Center Development.
- Ensure that all letter are archived in proper locations. Version documents by date. BMW & MINI
- Assist legal with state licensing and documentation for Center changes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years of experience in automotive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel experience), Adobe and SAP. Basic systems understanding.
- Verbal communication skills and ability to learn BMW specific data systems (CMS, CDDMS, HST, Mainframe) required.
- Ability to multitask, excellent communications skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Project management, analysis and experience with budget reporting and process is beneficial.