St. Paul, Minnesota
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist with our client in St. Paul. Interested candidates will reach out to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952-303-8110.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Initiates and monitors ventilator support including equipment monitoring; documents and reports patient condition or equipment setting changes to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Schedules and performs diagnostic testing of the respiratory and circulatory systems to assist physicians in assessing patient conditions.
- Performs preventive maintenance and safety testing of equipment and reports issues as appropriate.
- Preps equipment and verifies correct functions prior to use.
- Participates in departmental billing process to accurately reflect services provided to patients for reimbursement.
- Assessment, Planning, Evaluation: Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings.
- Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes.
- Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change.
- Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Crisis Intervention: Ability to identify, assess, understand, and cope with a serious situation, especially from the moment it first occurs to the point that recovery procedures start.
- Critical Thinking: Gathers and integrates critical information, recognizing and addressing underlying assumptions of others, to arrive at effective solutions; breaks down problems into simple tasks or activities; analyzes relationships among several parts of a situation.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Patient Care Delivery: Observes and collects pertinent data and/or clinical findings to enhance patient outcomes.
- Patient Safety: Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves.
- Treatment Planning: Identifies expected outcomes and develops individualized treatment plan of care.
- This position is a great fit for Certified Respiratory Therapy, Registered Respiratory Therapy, Licensed Respiratory Therapy, CRT, RRT, and LRT.
- Associate's Degree
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Qualification Source: American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Qualification Source: American Heart Association Description:
- License Respiratory Therapist (LRT) Qualification Source: MN Board of Medical Practice
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Qualification Source: National Board of Respiratory Care
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) Qualification Source: National Board of Respiratory Care Credential Comments
- Registered and Licensed (LTR) by the MN State Board of Medical Practice AND
- One of the following: either Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or a Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience required.
Voca is a national full service staffing and consulting company that specializes in Staff Augmentation, Direct Hire and Executive Search placement. Our client base covers mid-size companies to Fortune 500 organizations to include a full range of industries which provides us the opportunity to place you in IT, Healthcare, Accounting/Finance, Legal and Professional positions. Our goal is to provide the tools and opportunities to help our consultants grow, and to provide the best possible candidates to our clients.