2017-09-22 Job ID: 10157 Category: Professional
- Sets up and performs routine and established lab procedures in support of lab goals, grant commitments, i.e. assays, cell/tissue culture, animal studies, etc.
- Monitors results, reports unusual outcomes and suggests modifications.
- Collects, enters and summarizes data.
- Assists in the maintenance of lab equipment and supplies.
- Performs basic statistical data analysis; prepares tables/charts/graphs and assists in organizing data.
- Presents at research laboratory meetings and contributes to writing of manuscripts.
- Works under supervision and may perform some assignments independently as discussed and approved by Principal Investigator.
- Experienced with Excel, Word, and Access.
- Understanding of basic database concept.
- Lab experience such as PCR, and DNA extraction.
- Bachelor Degree Required with molecular biology background.