- Manage investigation database and recordkeeping related to compliance and misuse investigations, potential customers reviews, proposed data use cases, and data access requests.
- Oversee the implementation of a new Navex compliance database, including the loading of historical data.
- Assist with public records compliance and misuse investigations.
- Assist with data provider and customer security and compliance audits and requests.
- Maintain internal website and organization of compliance policies, procedures, and training materials
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.A or A.A. degree with completion of an approved paralegal certificate desirable with 2-5 years of relevant business experience
- Excellent PC skills and familiarity with software packages, including word processing and file management; familiarity with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word required.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and organize detailed compliance and legal materials, excellent attention to detail; aptitude for problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a productive manner without close supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain productive internal and external business relationships a must
- High level of initiative and ability to perform in a fast-paced, matrix environment necessary
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)