St. Petersburg, Florida
The Referral Specialist will initiate telephonic outreach to members identified by our client as viable candidates for Care Management and engagement. You will explain their Care Management program and obtain consent for enrollment.
• Document per protocol and communicate pertinent information to designated person and/ or persons.
• Meet or exceed referral activity goals on a weekly basis.
• Participate in the promotion of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the clinical leadership team.
• Relate to a production environment and understand process flows.
• Skills to use a variety of electronic information processing tools and multiple software programs.
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without direct supervision.
• Solid interpersonal and professional verbal and writing communication skills.
• Ability to work a full time (40 hours minimum) flexible work schedule to include some weekends.
• High School Diploma,
• 6+ months of recent Call Center Experience, (within the last 2 years).
• Healthcare exp. required
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• High level of detail and organization skills.
• Ability to multi-task without losing sight of accuracy & quality.