Recruitment and Onboarding Coordinator
St. Paul, Minnesota 55104
- Provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team for the end to end recruitment and onboarding process.
- Responsible for ensuring a seamless and positive onboarding experience for all new Client’s employees.
- Creates, optimizes and facilitates the onboarding process from offer acceptance to start date adhering to standard work. Coordinates and completes all required new hire paperwork and enrollment in applicable training and orientations, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Leads, coordinates, and serves as a liaison between newly hired Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers, the Credentialing department, the Recruiter, and our Client’s leadership to ensure timely onboarding that adhere to all credentialing standards.
- Connects with Providers as main point of contact to assist with questions and coordination throughout the onboarding process.
- Facilitates and monitors the onboarding process to ensure that key deadlines are met and all appropriate tasks are completed timely and thoroughly.
- Answers questions within the scope of the onboarding process within a timely manner and facilitates the connection of the new hire with appropriate content experts when necessary.
- Troubleshoots any concerns through the onboarding process and finds appropriate solutions.
- Schedules panel interviews and coordinates calendars and rooms as needed.
- Support multiple recruiters with varying levels of hires within the organization from entry level to high level leadership and Physicians.
- Ensures data integrity through accurate use and documentation within Applicant Tracking System.
- Partners with our Client’s Occupational Health department to ensure proper clearance is provided for new hires.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).